Thursday 11 January 2007

one day...


Everything started with one day..

one day, I do not realized I need baby suckie to sleep
one day, I found myself graduated from kindergarden
one day, I found myself graduated from primary school
one day, I found myself graduated from secondary school
one day, I found myself at an graduation ceremony for my bachelor degree
one day, I found myself getting the first pay check in life!
one day, I realized my surrounding things can be interesting
one day, I found myself enjoy watching frog crossing the road
one day, I found myself enjoy eating ice-cream during raining days
one day, I found myself enjoy dancing in the rain
one day, I found myself enjoy looking at people's face expression
one day, I felt grown up when I received my house keys
one day, I felt like living in my own wonderland
one day, I realized people come and go in my life
one day, I realized I do hurt people that's close to me
one day, I realized they still loves me no matter what
one day, I found I was blessed everyday
every day, I thank you for being part of my life

No comments: