Thursday 1 November 2007

Small change is important for autopay carparks!

Today I went to attend a celebration of a successful product release at KLCC, stayed until quite late. When it's time to head home and I am paying the carpark fee in front of the autopay machine, I notice I do not have small change but only 50 ringgit notes. At first I thought the autopay machine will accept 50 ringgit note, but it doesn't! So, I started to ask around whether anyone got RM50 small change. To my disappointment, most of them just shake their head and walked off. When I'm about to get panic, someone came back with 5 ten ringgits to exchange with my 50 ringgit note. I'm so grateful to the person! At last I'm able to leave the carpark!

I myself never aware how important it is to have small change when park in autopay carpark. I now learned the lesson but most of all, I'm ready to help those who stuck in the carpark like me in the future :)

No comments: