Monday 28 July 2008

Interesting cat

Today after grocery shopping, I went to pick up my car. On my way, I saw a cat sitting by the side of the corridor, somewhere near the parking, turn its head 90 degrees and look at a place. I've been observing it because no matter who or what passed by, it doesn't move nor its head move abit! I purposely walk near it to see if it'll move, guess what, even I "meow" at it, it doesn't move at all! Same as its head, keep at 90 degrees, watching at the same spot. I thought it's interesting, look at what it's looking at, it's nothing! I only see road, car, grass... probably my eyes are not sharp enough to see what it sees. First time I saw a cat so concentrated on something that it didn't care what's coming next to it. Too bad I don't have my camera with me, otherwise I would have snap this cat's moment.

It makes me think of my 2 cats back in my home town though...

1 comment:

The Old Geek said...

No camera on phone?

Catatonic cat :)